|Key Features of PAS 55:2008
- A clear, internationally recognised definition of what good asset management means.
- 28-point checklist for good practices in lifecycle planning, cost/risk optimization and joined-up thinking.
- In widespread use by many enthusiastic users.
- Developed with more than 6 years, by over 50 public and private organizations in 10 countries and 15 sectors.
- The hallmark for demonstrating competent governance of critical infrastructure.
- Applicable to all sectors and all asset types.
- Extensive glossary and definitions of key terms.
- Detailed guidance and examples of good practice.
PAS 55:2008 is structured to interlock naturally with
quality management systems such as ISO9001, and other ISO frameworks: